Emergency Disk Recovery
Your hard disk has just stopped working, What now ?
A hard disk stops working when all its preventative features have failed. This means that the hard disk is on its final stage of failure and any user trial and error options will cause irreversible hard disk damage, so be careful.
Here is what you should do to get your data recovered.
- Switch off the computer at the mains power
- Contact us for a unique job number for the professional diagnose of your hard disk
- Carefully remove the faulty hard disk from the computer
- Package the hard disk in an anti-static bag then into a foamed or padded box
- Deliver the packaged disk personally by hand or by insured delivery to our data recovery facility
Note: If you cannot remove the hard disk, then we can accept the whole machine.
Emergency Disk Recovery Help
For immediate help call 01865 469468 or fill in the data recovery quote form, we are open 24x7, 365 days a year.